Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Awaiting celebration

The day I heard the news
I was stunned
That I couldn’t move a bit
And then I was screaming.

With joy and happiness
I knew no bound
To the tears I was downed
The tears of joy and excitement

The facebook profile I saw
Of the future queen
Of the land of peaceful dragon
Where the golden reign prevails

A s a true citizen
I wait the coming of October
When the royal wedding will occur
And I will celebrate to my brim.

(Note: This poem was written as a part of compilation that my teacher made us  write to celebrate the joyous celebration of the upcoming Royal Wedding but I have made a few changes because I had already submitted the original version when I remembered this blog.)

2 comments:

  1. Zamin, a nice poem. Enjoyed reading it. And hope you enjoy the coming royal wedding to the fullest. Pray that October doesn't take mush time to come. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zamin This is one sch beautiful peice and a wonderful creation of yours. There is nothing we can do than express your thoughts in the form of wordsfor felicitations and paying tributes. Enjoyed it. Keep posting.
    visit this should you have time. similar post of yours:
    http://leythro-darlo.blogspot.com/2011/05/on-hearing-joyous-news-about-upcoming.html

    ReplyDelete